Wooden Fencing Posts
- from 1.65m (5'6") to 3m (10')
- from 50mm (2") to 200mm (8") in diameter
- machined, sawn, peeled and half round
- gate posts, square and round
- rails, gravel boards and sleepers
- jump poles
....basically any type of post you might need for field fencing.
Which should you buy?
- Standard treated are for temporary and short term fences.
- Class 4 are treated to BS8417and most commonly used by fencing contractors.
- Creosoted traditionally offer the longest life expectancy for posts.
- Chestnut posts.
A range of posts are on display and available from Upsons Farm Shop. If you require large quantities or more unusual sizes please contact us on 01245 380061 or email to check availability and prices.
If you need help and advice contact - Andrew on 07980807604 or email.
SPECIALIST SUPPLIER OF FENCING MATERIALS FOR FIELDS AND PADDOCKS